Saturday 25 June 2011

There is more to life

Right, well been feel pretty crappy this week. I failed my driving theory test, which I actually had studied really hard for! I also finished up on the contraceptive jab which I have been geting every three monthes for the past 3 or 4 yearss. So at the moment until I can get the implanon bar put in, I am a hormonal mess! I have 3 years of PMS boiling inside me. I had forgotten that the PMS me is a bottom less pit hungery me! I have been eating all round me....you know the way angry at the world teenagers will drink and do drugs...well an  angry at the world weight watchers will EAT!

It was only last night when I was trying to figure out why I couldn't get a grip on my self and my eating....this time last year the same thing happened. Cabin Fever! I've been stuck in this house obsessing about eating and drinking for six weeks! I finished college 12th May....I say the only time i've left the house since then is to stuff like grocery shopping and other things like that. So it's kinda taking its toll on me, mentally....and the fact i've gained like 1/2 stone over last two weeks .....clearly taking its physcial toll too, although I know some of that will be water retention from hormones going gaga!

So yeah....as the title says....I need to find my life and start freaking living it! But first gotta sort out this implanon thing...find someone that will put it in! :)

Feeling better now! After I had my little breakthrough last night I got the BEST nights sleep....was just what I needed! Ready to take on the day!