Saturday 21 May 2011

Weight Watchers Online

So I'm doing ww at home, cos well I cant really afford the meetings plus when I was in college the times didn't fit around college. I have a really good fancy ass scales, paid small fortune for it, so its pretty damn accurate! Plus added advantage of ww at home....I get to choose my WI time and day. I like Saturday Mornings, cos I can kinda relax a tiny tiny bit at the weekend...knowing I've a whole week to the next weight in. Means I have have a nice "treat" dinner Saturday night...and that kinda covers my WI treat and Saturday treat. Two birds one stone kinda thing.

It also means I can have my WI and go straight to breakfast....none of this fasting all day for an evening WI kinda thing...I'm such a foodie...I'd never manage that. Hey don't laugh....at least I admit it! Admitting is the first step to recovery isn't that what they say! ha ha! Also means I save like 28 euro a week compared to going to meetings! Plus normally starving when I come tut of there so end up going for lunch with a friend...so adds up. Doing ww at home...prob easily saving my self 50 or 60 quid a month now. Like I went to ww meetings for like a year and a half...thats like....what...75 weeks....10 euro a pop....plus...call it another 15 euro a week on lunch/bus/taxi home if weather was bad.

Basically I've come to the point where I'm losing weight for no one else but my self...if I have a bad WI....I only disappoint my self...and I don't want to be disappointing my self any more! I'm doing this for me and me alone. So if I want to see the loss each week...I gotta work hard. If I work hard...and still don't get the losses...then I can't be disappointed in my self cos I know the loss will show in other ways...like inch loss and will probably show in the scales at a later date.

If you genuinely work hard for it....you will get the rewards one way or another...

Que the dramatic music!!!! What you've all been waiting for.....the number......DOWN 1.6lbs