Wednesday 18 May 2011

The Plan...well having the good intentions is a start!

I've been doing ww since November '09....and between various hickups, stress and what not have only lost about 35lbs in six months. Then I started college in September '10 and gained back about a stone between september and christmas!

But pro points came in! Oooooooh i love it! tiz great! I've lost stone and a half since January 1st 2011...and it just keeps falling off!

Exams are a thing of the past! For another year at least so now i'm ready to hit the ww wagon and the gym for the summer with pro points!

So its now Wednesday....but for arguments sake...lets call it Monday. So i have about 15 or so weeks ahead! Looking to lose about 20lbs over the summer...i've lost 35lbs already and hoping to get to 77lbs lost by New years...oh yeah...just in time for the sales! And you know what....I think i can do it! Totally ready to cop my sh*t on and do it!

Finished exams Thursday...just took the weekend to kinda relax and get organised, tidy the house, have the ceremonial burning for exam papers!

For the summer I will be working out five times a week, two sessions a week of weights and toning and three sessions of cardio. My cardio is walking on treadmill at about 5km per hour...its just not safe to walk around the roads near me with traffic. The weights i'm doing are based on a programme I did last summer with personal trainer which she designed for me...so I'm doing it all correctly with warm ups and cooling down...and biggest looser vomiting moments....oh yeah thats right....she pushed me so hard i got sick...felt amazing...worked harder than i knew was possible!

So Monday 16th just gone had a good day *happy dance* stuck within my pp budget of 43pp and did an hour of weights...oh god i was so stiff and sore but its worth it!

Tuesday 17th...another good day! I always say it...just takes one good day to get you on a roll, I only got about 45 mins of walking in on treadmill...i was just so damn sore from the weights...but all movement is good!

Wednesday 18th....woo today :P started this blog to keep track of my summer journey...my own space to vent and flourish and share and laugh and cry about things...where no one can bark at me about what i write....my place...my rules! Today was my rest day...important to give the body a chance to recover especially from new exercise! Also made a batch of Bran muffins...they are SOOOOO nice and healthy....will post the recipe later with some pics! they are really high fibre...great for bloating...and great for snack fix...without reaching for crap!

This blog is going to be....random....quirky....obscure...creative...bizzare...i'm sure there will be nights i come on drunk....haha and some days venting about how i want toast! and then ranting about why I'm kicking my self for eating toast....a slice of toast is fine...but with me...its like a loaf of bread....as toast :O toast is my Pringle!